Frequently Asked Questions

List Your Hotel With

There are no charges when you list your hotel with online. It is completely free! however will receive 10% of the total upgrading fee and an invoice will be sent to the Hotel at the end of each month.
Partnering with us is easy. Here’s how it works:

  1. List your property on list your hotel page.
  2. You’ll receive an email with your user ID and password from Team.
  3. Once you have signed in, you can upload your room types, availability, premium rates / modifier and add photos for your property.
  4. You may choose to refer to our help desk for further instructions on how to list your property on platforms.
If you’ve listed your hotel but haven’t yet heard from us, don’t worry — we’re still reviewing your information and will be in touch soon.
We make it simple enough for you to understand. Please refer to our detailed set-up guide or video under the Help Desk after you have signed into our partners’ website.
Once you have completed uploading all the informations and clicked the “Publish” button, your property will be live on

If this is the first time that you are listing your property, you will be required to agree with our terms and conditions after you have clicked the “Publish” button.
Photos play an important role in helping customers to decide on the purchase. Therefore you’ll need to add one photo for each room type when you list your property on

Remember that the higher the resolution the better, and the minimum resolution we can show on website is 840 x 460 pixels.

How We Work

We work together with our hotel partners to improve RevPAR with:

  • No Investments
  • No training fees
  • No CAPEX on technologies
  • No annual subscription fees
  • No worries on staff turnover
  • No waiting time at the front desk
The ultimate goal is happier customers and optimising of your hotels revenue opportunities.
As partner, we are committed to your success in improving your RevPAR.

As such, we highly recommend that you fully participate in our proposed tactical actions listed in our Partner's microsite.

Although certain tactical actions may be optional but you will get to enjoy greater benefit if you participate fully. Our past records have shown that Hotels have benefited greatly in improving their incremental upselling revenue by 40 to 90 percent due to their active participation and collaborating closely with will send an email to both the customers and your property to confirm the upgrade.

Once you have received the email, kindly refer to our SOP video under our help desk to process the confirmed upgrade.
If your property want to enjoy more confirmed upgrades, it pays to think and plan ahead. Many customers like to confirm their upgrades in advance, and you can attract these early upgraders by adding your rates and allotments for at least 3 months ahead. only receive 10% of the total upgrading fee. The remaining 90% will be retained by your hotel after each successful upgrade is materialised. will send an invoice to your Hotel at the end of each month for payment.

Other Matters

You can also send us email at for help. If you require any assistance, our customers support team will be happy to assist you.
It is recommended to change your password the first time you sign in to our partners platform.

To change your password, kindly follow these steps:

  1. Sign in to your partners account under
  2. Click My Profile
  3. Enter your current password, type in a new password and confirm the new password before clicking “Save”
To reset your password, kindly follow these steps:

  1. Go to
  2. Click “Sign In”
  3. Click “Forgot Password”
  4. Enter your User ID and click “Submit”
  5. We will send you an email to the registered email address to reset your password shortly.
To retrieve your User ID, kindly email us at and provide us these details:

  1. Your registered email address
  2. Your Hotel name
  3. Your name
  4. Your contact number