• Unwind & Enjoy

    Unwind with evening drinks as well as snacks in the club lounge, when you upgrade your stay to Suite and Clubrooms.

  • Priority Check-ins

    When you book suite and clubrooms, your check-in will be handled smoothly and quickly as VIP guests.

  • Breakfast at the club lounge

    When you book Suite and Clubrooms, you will get to enjoy your breakfast at the hotel's club lounge with your loved ones or colleagues.

  • All Your Meeting Needs

    Conduct your private meetings at hotel's club lounges once you have upgraded your stay to qualified room categories to use a meeting room on club lounge floors.

  • Personalized Services

    You will be extended personalized services when you book Suite and Clubrooms.

  • Stay in Suite

    Experience personalised service, pamper yourself with hotel's amenities, enjoy spacious room and make your stay a memorable one.

  • Unwind & Enjoy

    Unwind with evening drinks as well as snacks in the club lounge for your stay in Suite and Clubrooms.

  • Priority Check-ins

    When you book suite and clubrooms, your check-in will be handled smoothly and quickly as VIP guests.

  • Breakfast at the club lounge

    When you book Suite and Clubrooms, you will get to enjoy your breakfast at the hotel's club lounge with your loved ones or colleagues.

  • All Your Meeting Needs

    Conduct your private meetings at the hotel's club lounges once you upgrade your stay to Suite and Clubrooms.

  • Personalized Services

    You will be extended personalized services when you book Suite and Clubrooms.

  • Stay in Suite

    Experience personalised service, pamper yourself with exclusive amenities, enjoy spacious room and make your stay a memorable one.

Country

Apartment (Booked)

Apartment Type (Booked)

Check-in

Check-out

Upgrade Your Next Hotel Experience


upgrading.cc seeks to simplify the process of purchasing upgrades.

Once you have made your bookings via various channels, follow upgrading.cc "How it Works" to upgrade your rooms, also check out Club and Suite Promotions and opportunities to purchase lounge access.

You can also choose to create your own price alert by clicking on "My Price Alerts", and we will notify you if there are any changes in price to match your budget so that you do not miss out any upgrading opportunities.

Below is upgrading.cc's proposal on why you should upgrade.










Wow and How!

  • Higher floors, better Views
  • Evening alcoholic beverages
  • Complimentary Breakfast
  • All day refreshments and snacks
  • Meeting Facilities
  • VIP Treatment

*Above benefits are subject to individual hotel offerings.



Bigger Families in Bigger Suite

What better ways to bond with your family by staying together in a spacious suite room rather than staying in two separate smaller rooms.



Seamless Purchase

No more waiting at the front desk. upgrading.cc provides a hassle free way to compare and book your preferred upgrades anytime before your checkin.



Pay Less For More

When you stay at clubrooms and suites, enjoy the myriad of benefits and get the most bang for your buck.



Fun and Celebrations

Hotel suites are ideal for exhibitions, birthday parties, milestone celebrations and weddings. Everyone deserves a treat on special occasions.



Ultimate Goal - Happier Customer

Enjoy better experience and make your stay a memorable one at a affordable price.


1

Check Upgrades Availability

Whether it is 3 months or 1 day before your arrival, add your hotel's confirmed booking details into our app or on our website upgrading.cc. Click "SEARCH FOR HOTELS" to grab an upgrade.


2

Select Upgrades

Choose your desired upgrades.


3

Sign In or Sign Up

Create an account with us if you are first time purchaser or sign in to your existing account as a returning customer in order to proceed to make payment for your selected upgrades.


4

Make Payment

In order to confirm, prepay 10% of the Total Upgrading Fee. The remaining 90% of the Total Upgrading Fee will be payable at the Hotel's Frontdesk.


5

Receive E-mail Confirmation

Confirmation details will be delivered to you shortly once payment has been made and you can view your transaction details in "My Account".

Coming Soon...

The Only App You Need For Upgrades

Be it an upgrade to higher room category, flight upgrades, car rental upgrades or cruiseline upgrades, our app notifies you on the best upgrade deals available. Our app offers you convenience to upgrade your travel at your fingertips. Download now and you will never miss an upgrade opportunity again.


 

* Available for iPhone and Android

Leave us a message